Aorus Gen4 M.2 NVMe 500GB Technical specs
|Product Name||Aorus Gen4 M.2 NVMe 500GB|
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 850TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 512MB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 400k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 550k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 5.9W; W : 4.5W|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||1. Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models,|
we will choose the latest platform for verification.
2. Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and
system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance
measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
3. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
4. TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount
of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
5. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
6. 5 years or 850TBW, whichever comes first.
7. TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.