Aorus Gen4 M.2 NVMe 500GB Technical specs
|Product Name||Aorus Gen4 M.2 NVMe 500GB|
|Interface||PCI-Express 4.0×4, NVMe 1.3|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Warranty||Limited 5-years or 850TBW|
|NAND||3D TLC NAND Flash|
|External DDR Cache||DDR4 512MB|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 5000 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 2500 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 400k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 550k|
|Dimension||80 x 22 x 2.3 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||1.77 million hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 5.9W; W : 4.5W|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||1. Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models,|
we will choose the latest platform for verification.
2. Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and
system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance
measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
3. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
4. TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount
of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
5. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
6. 5 years or 850TBW, whichever comes first.
7. TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.
Click here for more information on official product page. Click here to go back to the shop page.
There are no reviews yet.