Gigabyte 2.5 inch internal SSD SATA 480GB Technical specs
|Product Name||Gigabyte 2.5 inch internal SSD SATA 480GB|
|Form Factor||2.5-inch internal SSD|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 550 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 480 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 75k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 70k|
|Dimension||69.85 x 7 x 100 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||2M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||170mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||1. Test system configuration: configuration may vary by|
models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
2. Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version
and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance
measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
3. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
4. TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount
of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
5. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
6. 3 years or 75 TBW, whichever comes first.
7. TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.