Gigabyte 2.5 inch internal SSD SATA 480GB Technical specs
|Product Name||Gigabyte 2.5 inch internal SSD SATA 480GB|
|Form Factor||2.5-inch internal SSD|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||Up to 550 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||Up to 480 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||up to 75k|
|Random Write IOPS||up to 70k|
|Dimension||69.85 x 7 x 100 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||2M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||170mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||1. Test system configuration: configuration may vary by|
models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
2. Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version
and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance
measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
3. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
4. TBW (Terabyte Written):Terabytes Written” is the total amount
of data that can be written into an SSD before it is likely to fail.
5. 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
6. 3 years or 75 TBW, whichever comes first.
7. TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard.
Click here for more information on official product page. Click here to go back to the shop page.
There are no reviews yet.